Thursday, December 22, 2016

RA Tip: Rounding Out My #Libfaves16 Top Ten

The past few days have been great as I checked Twitter off and on for the #libfaves16 hashtag. Along with many other librarians, my personal TBRead pile has multiplied and I'll need the holiday break to try and deplete it a bit before getting into some of the titles I am anticipating for 2017! :-)

The previous blog post showed my #libfaves16 tweets for numbers 10 to 6, so for completion's sake, here are the tweets for my final countdown ... 


#libfaves16 No 5 – STILETTO by @DenimAlley: ROOK Myfanwy Thomas is back! Witty banter, paranormal paranoia & diplomacy? Such fun!

#libfaves16 No 4 – PENRIC’S DEMON by Lois McMaster Bujold: a clever, innocent, newly designated sorcerer teams up with an unruly demon!

#libfaves16 No 3 – Ben Winters’ UNDERGROUND AIRLINES read by William DeMeritt: terrific voice, what if tale of slavery in 21st Century U.S.

#libfaves16 No 2 – THE FATE OF THE TEARLING by Erika Johansen: Kelsea/Kaite vs Row Finn; thrilling conclusion to great epic Fantasy series!

No 1 for #libfaves16 – THE INVISIBLE LIBRARY by Genevieve Cogman: good & evil librarians, a dragon, a vampire & a Great detective, OH my! 

Have I added a title or two to your TBRead pile? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting to Tales from the RAT Queen!