Monday, March 10, 2014

Free Bird (Song) / Lynyrd Skynyrd / Six Degrees of Music

While I was working on my own Six Degrees lists to bring to the next RA Training session, my husband asked me what I was doing. Once I explained the idea, he couldn't resist and came up with his own 'twist' to the Six Degrees technique ...  :-)

SIX DEGREES OF MUSIC
ELECTRIC GUITAR SOLOS

1.  Free Bird – Allen Collins and Ronnie van Zant (Lynyrd Skynyrd)

2.  Smoke on the Water – Ritchie Blackmore, Ian Gillian, Roger Glover, Jon Lord, and Ian Paice (Deep Purple)

3.  Do You Feel Like We Do – Peter Frampton

4.  Life’s Been Good – Joe Walsh

5.  Layla – Eric Clapton and Jim Gordon (Derek and the Dominos)

6.  Purple Haze – Jimi Hendrix (The Jimi Hendrix Experience)


Jimi Hendrix and Ronnie Van Zant both died before the age of 30. (Allen Collins was seriously injured in the plane crash which killed Van Zant.)

List courtesy of Richard L, husband of The RAT Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting to Tales from the RAT Queen!