- Behind the Binoculars: Interviews with Acclaimed Birdwatchers by Mark Avery and Keith Betton
- Paper Folding with Children by Alice Hornecke and translated by Anna Cardwell
- Reading from Behind: A Cultural History of the Anus by Jonathan Allan
- Reading the Liver: Papyrological Texts on Ancient Greek Extispicy by William Furley and Victor Gysembergh
- Soviet Bus Stops by Christopher Herwig
- Too Naked for the Nazis by Alan Stafford
- Transvestite Vampire Biker Nuns from Outer Space: A Consideration of Cult Film by Mark Kirwan-Hayhoe
Vote on your choice of oddest title now! The winner will be revealed in The Bookseller on March 18.